The Delhi & District Cricket Association (DDCA) have released the notice for the trials procedure for Under-23 age groups (Men’s Category) for the Domestic Season 2018-2019.
Steps to be followed:
- All the Affiliated Clubs to send the names of 3 players and the academies may nominate 2 players for the trials on respective letter heads and must be duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- Each Club/Academy is required to state the specialization of the player(s) they recommend for the trial. (For Ex: Opening Batsman, Middle Order, Wicket-Keeper, Spinner or Fast Bowler).
- All the players are required to submit the following documents for age verification at the time of submitting the form:
- Certified Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation (Note: Certificate Issued in any of the three preceding years is strictly forbidden for domestic season 2018-19).
- If any player is found guilty of age-fraud shall be liable for suitable action including a ban as recommended by Appropriate Authority. ONLY BOYS WHO ARE ABOVE 19 YEARS OF AGE WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN THE UNDER-23 TRIALS.
- THE DATES FOR THE TRIALS WILL BE INTIMATED LATER.
- The last date for submitting the names in physical form is 27th September 2018 by 2:00 PM and no forms will be accepted after the due date.
- The Club/Academy may submit their names to Mr. Neil D Souza & Mr. Chander Mohan Jha at DDCA office situated at Ferozshah Kotla Ground between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- CUT Off dates:- Under-23: Player should be born on or after 1/9/1995.
- Those who have represented Delhi last year in the Under-23 and are eligible to play Under-23 in 2018-19 season, their names will be directly included for the 2nd Phase of the trials.
- Those who have represented Delhi last year in the Under-19 and have crossed Under-19 are eligible to play Under-23 in 2018-19 season, their names will be directly included for the 2nd Phase of the trials.
- Those players who are interested in the said trials, and their names are not given by any clubs or academies, are advised to fill the players form and submit the form to the DDCA.
- DDCA CEC players will be directly included in the trials.
- The forms can be downloaded here.
Source: DDCA Press Release (22.09.2018)
Keep following Digi Pavilion for latest updates on local cricket.